Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Where can I find more information about the services and products you provide?
A: More information can be found at out parent website: http://www.caliusa.com/services.htm
2. Q: I’ve got a couple of damaged, stained ceiling tiles. Where can I purchase some new tiles?
A: Home Depot, OSH(on website only), and Lowes have only a few standard ceiling tiles. Usually, customers find that they waste a trip going there because the ceiling tiles do not match.
We can match any tile and have them delivered to our warehouse usually within 24 hours
3. Q: How long does it take to get a ceiling tile?
A: Many typical ceiling tiles we have in stock, but rest assured if we are out we can get most ceiling tiles within 24 hours
4. Q: I am not sure what ceiling tile I have. How do I find out?
A: As you may have noticed it is not so straight forward…especially without a box in the warehouse or facilities close to match it with. But don’t be discouraged, with over 30 in years the industry we can identify you tile through one of the following procedures:
I: Send a picture of the front, back, and sides to:email@example.com
II: Call us directly to have us come and check out the problem and find your solution (free estimates…depending on scope of work)
III: Bring a sample of your tile and we will match it (guaranteed solution).
5. Q: How much does it cost to get a ceiling tile delivered?
A: As you may already assume it depends on quantity and distance, however here are the general delivery location rates. (below)
Total Price Calculator= Cost of Tiles+Delivery Location
Delivery Location (City) Flat Rates
- · Thousand Oaks $30
- · Newbury Park $35
- · Moorpark $40
- · Simi Valley $45
- · Topanga Canyon $45
- · Van Nuys $50
- · Camarillo $50
- · Hollywood $65
- · Malibu $65
- · Oxnard $65
- · Ventura $70
- · Burbank $70
- · Santa Monica $75
- · Los Angeles (varies) $80
5. Q: How many ceiling tiles come in a box?
A: Depending on the type or size of tiles they usually come in packs of 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16.
6. Q: Who are some of you clients?
A: We have clients mostly in the commercial sector, but also in the private. We are flexible in that we can do very small jobs to very large million dollar contacts. We also have other special projects we do with celebrities that require more privacy than usual. We ensure privacy is kept to the highest standards.
7. Q: What types of ceiling tiles do you carry?
A: All kinds that exist and even some that have expired such as: (for more products refer to our parent website www.caliusa.com)
- · 2X4, 2X2, 12X12
- · Any specialty ceiling
- · Custom
- · Tegular
- · Beveled
- · Colored
- · Glue Tile
- · Metal (steel)
- · Aluminum
- · Wood
- · Floating Clouds
- · Washable
- · Curved
- · Clean Room
- · Luminous
- · Staple up tile
- · Concealed
8. Q:What other services do you provide?
A: We provide many services such as:
- · Wall Panels (Fabric, Wood Fiber, Tack Board, etc.)
- · Hanging Ceilings
- · Insulquilt ( and other specific Noise Reduction Services)
- · Insulation
- · Outdoor Metal Ceilings
- · Special Services
- · Aesthetic Focus
- · Smoke, Fire, & Water Damage Services
- · Acoustical & Thermal Applications
9. Q: Are you a Licensed Contractor?
A: Yes, our CA State License is #500880. We are also a SBE, MBE, and DBE company.
- · General Bldg. Contractor-B
- · Insulation & Acoustical-C2
- · Drywall-C9
10. Q: What are the products you use?
- · Armstrong
- · USG
- · Celotex
- · Chicago Metallic
- · And more on our website: http://www.caliusa.com/services.htm
11. Q: What is so distinct about your company?
A: Cali USA Acoustics, Inc. has 30 years experience in construction, very competitive costs, and we can easily provide the quickest solution to any of you ceiling, wall, and acoustic needs.
12. Q:Why should I have your company install the ceiling tiles, can’t I do it myself?
- We install them quick, efficiently, and with quality care
- Some ceilings are easier than others to intall. Many times alarms can triggered, cuts on tiles can be difficult and tile are wasted…not to mention expensive, and not mention all the plumbing pipes, ethernet wires, electricity wires, air conditioning, building safety codes, etc. must be taken into consideration.
- We also can ensure the upgrade is to code upon request(CA code is unique)
13. Q:What CLG should I install in a living room, garage,ect.?
A: Give us a call and we can give you solutions. We base it on:
- · Acoustical value
- · Aesthetic value
- · Energy Efficiency
- · Design
- · And much more!